Having problem while connecting your printer through Wi-Fi Direct? Here are some steps given below to help you with the installation of Wi-Fi drivers from HP’s website on your device.
1. Turn on your HP printer and disconnect the USB cable from the printer’s end
2. Now, open the HP printer support site and download the full software package according to your printer’s model.
3. From the printer control panel, you need to touch the HP wireless direct icon then turn the connection on.
4. On your computer tap on the wireless icon and then choose the HP printer.
5. If asked then you need to enter the security password from the printer control panel.
6. Now, open or install the HP driver. Once the installation is done, then you need to reconnect the computer to your wireless network.
If you still having trouble installing the driver, then no need to worry. Just go to [url=https://hp-printer-supports.com/hp-print-and-scan-doctor/]HP print and scan doctor[/url] and we will help you to tackle all the issue any time.